Hand Dyed Fabric Notes
Due to the nature of hand dyed fabrics there will be some variation in shades between dye-lots. We recommend if you are using the same fabric for a set or projects that you buy all the fabric you need at the same time.
When ordering hand dyed fabric please bear in mind that different base fabrics take dyes differently. Linens generally dye darker, if you need any advise please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabric sizes are approximate, the fabrics are measured before dying and some shrinkage may occur. This should be uniform, if a design will fit onto an undyed cut then it should still fit on it with the same margins after dying as the count of the fabric increases slightly.
Our fabrics are not guaranteed colourfast. We do not recommend washing the fabrics once they have stitching on them, or ironing them with a steam iron in case of dye running and damaging stitching. We also do not recommend washing the unstitched fabric with other items again in case of colour run.
Postage and Packaging
P&P is a fixed rate of £2.00 in the UK, £3.50 for Europe and the rest of the World. UK orders over £50 and international orders over £100, FREE DELIVERY.
Order Problems and Returns
Should you have any problems with your order, or you wish to return part of all of it please contact us at email@example.com. We will not accept returns without a return identification number, which is available when you contact us.
If your order arrives and you are unhappy with it please contact us as soon as possible. We will fully refund returned items once they arrive back at the Crafty Kitten as long as they are in a resalable condition. Unfortunately we can not refund the original postage paid.
Please ensure when you return an item that it is sufficiently packaged, so that the item being returned does not sustain damage in transit, and has adequate postage. We reserve the right to deduct any fees charged for insufficient postage from the refund and to refuse refund if a product has been damaged from poor packaging, the item remains your responsibility and property until we receive it.
The Crafty Kitten has a loyalty point scheme. For every £200 you spend over a 12 month rolling period you can get £5 off a future order. If you order only via the website and are logged in to your customer account this should happen automatically. If you order via email, you need to keep a note of your order numbers and when you hit £200, email me with the order numbers and I'll check against my PayPal records and send you a discount code against your next order. Please note it is your responsibility to keep track of your orders.
June Stitched Picture Competition Rules and Categories
1) WiP pictures, each WiP design by a stitcher only gets a single entry, e.g. if you have sent 3 pictures of design A over the course of the year and 1 picture of design B, you'll get 2 entries into the draw one for each design. Prize: £2.50 voucher for the Crafty Kitten.
2) Small finishes: Ornament, coaster quick finish sized designs. Each finish submitted to the gallery will be automatically entered, prize: £3.00 voucher for the Crafty Kitten.
3) Medium finishes: between ornament size to around 30cmx30cm in size (exception HAED designs stitched over 1 anything larger than a Book Keep will be entered in the large finish category), . Each finish submitted to the gallery will be automatically entered, prize: £7.00 voucher for the Crafty Kitten.
4) Large Finishes: anything larger than 30x30cm in area. Currently there aren't any pictures enteredin this category. Each finish submitted to the gallery in this size range will be automatically entered, prize: £10.00 voucher for the Crafty Kitten.
1) All pictures submitted for the gallery by midnight on the 12th June (BST) will be automatically entered into the draw as long as the subsequent rules are adhered to.
2) The design must have been stitched on Crafty Kitten hand dyed fabric (colour and count details need to be attached to submission along with the design details, name of design, designer and design size/stitch count).
3) The stitching must have been completed by the person submitting the picture.
4) The draw will take place on the 20th of June and will be a random number generated within Excel, the entry that corresponds to that number in each category will be the winner. The winner selection is final.