A gallery of completed designs stitched on Crafty Kitten fabrics which have been submitted by stitchers to the gallery can be found on Flickr here.
Every June there is a picture competition, here are the rules:
June Stitched Picture Competition Rules and Categories
1) WiP pictures, each WiP design by a stitcher only gets a single entry, e.g. if you have sent 3 pictures of design A over the course of the year and 1 picture of design B, you'll get 2 entries into the draw one for each design. Prize: £2.50 voucher for the Crafty Kitten.
2) Small finishes: Ornament, coaster quick finish sized designs. Each finish submitted to the gallery will be automatically entered, prize: £3.00 voucher for the Crafty Kitten.
3) Medium finishes: between ornament size to around 30cmx30cm in size (exception HAED designs stitched over 1 anything larger than a Book Keep will be entered in the large finish category), . Each finish submitted to the gallery will be automatically entered, prize: £7.00 voucher for the Crafty Kitten.
4) Large Finishes: anything larger than 30x30cm in area. Currently there aren't any pictures enteredin this category. Each finish submitted to the gallery in this size range will be automatically entered, prize: £10.00 voucher for the Crafty Kitten.
1) All pictures submitted for the gallery via EMAIL by midnight on the 20th June (BST) will be automatically entered into the draw as long as the subsequent rules are adhered to.
2) The design must have been stitched on Crafty Kitten hand dyed fabric (colour and count details need to be attached to submission along with the design details, name of design, designer and design size/stitch count).
3) You can not enter a completed piece that has been entered as a finish in previous years.
4) The stitching must have been completed by the person submitting the picture.
5) The draw will take place on the 30th of June and will be a random number generated using Random.org, the entry that corresponds to that number in each category will be the winner. The winner selection is final.